Thursday, August 30, 2007

Much Better

The second photo shoot went much, much better! I am proud (and grateful) to Eliot for being so cooperative. We went to the park around the corner and let him roam free in the grass. I was a little paranoid about stains but he did a great job! I think next time I will have Kevin, the lovely assistant, wrangle some kind of bounce card to get more light towards his face. But.. for now the pictures will do. I am plugging along at the website and got a lot done today. I have a few more pages to do before it goes live, which will hopefully be in about a week. I would like to figure out Pay Pal, but I think for now I will have people email me with if they want to order something.

After getting my car out of the body shop today (hit and run.. that's a whole other post...) I hit the mother load of vintage sheets at Goodwill. I felt a little like I was on a hidden camera show, waiting for someone to come out of the back room and tell me to put them back, so I was trying to play it cool instead of beaming ear to ear. They will be great for Spring/Summer baby clothes, quilt and scarf backings. Can't beat the under $1 price tag! I also found a couple of interesting sweaters that I will use for some really cozy baby pants.

Before I head off to keep working on the site I will leave you with one of my favorite pictures of the new shoot:

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Lovely picture! I'm glad you got some good ones this time. Your goodwill shopping sounds so fun! I can't wait until I'm well enough to go myself! i love it when one goes and finds lots of wonderful things! It doesn't happen all the time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...