Monday, August 13, 2007

Childhood bunny

Maybe this is where it all started?

I actually remember the shoes more than the outfit. The picture is little dark but it was the best I could do with a rephotographed Polaroid.

Eliot is in full teething mode so I am about to head to bed (8pm) in hopes to catch a few winks before he gets up again. I remember a whole lot more about what I dream about when I am woken up so much. It tends to make me very thoughtful and day dreamy throughout the day. Twinings tea keeps me going. Have a good night and I will be back soon.

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

That is such a fun picture! I hope the teething gets better. My poor baby seems to have been teething half his life, although it hasn't been keeping him up, which is nice -- it is slow and drawn out. I'm glad you're a tea drinker! Tea is one of my passions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...