It has been a mellow weekend so far. I have been gung-ho about finishing projects and I was able to scratch a couple off the list. I matted, framed and hung this print that I have had for many months. I found the wooden frame (about 5' X 4') at a yard sale last summer and I was planning to use it as a magnet board for Eliot. That didn't happen so it has been relocating around the house in various forms since. But, no longer! It is now hanging in the dining room where I think it is going to stay.
I received my piece of wood I ordered for the fish tank. It seems a little odd to order wood but it is extremely heavy and will look really cool once I get it in there. It needs to soak for about 2 weeks to leach out all of the tannins. I am so close to getting the plants in it!
And, of course, I have been busily working on my rug. I have 20 rounds made so far. I think I am going to need about ~60 more to make a rug the size I want...about 4 or 5 feet across. I would say about 5 more and I would have enough for a circular mat. I am thinking about selling these in my very empty Etsy shop. I am trying to work out pricing. That is always the tricky part.