Friday, December 07, 2007

tgif

this week seemed extra long so i am happy today is friday. we have some lofty goals planned for this weekend including painting some walls in the new apt, finishing up my craft display, laundry and maybe some childproofing at the new place too. i would like to photograph everything that i have made for the fair, to put on the website and for cataloging/inventory, as well. i think i would like to do a photo shoot at fort williams, the usual place, on the beach area where the round gray rocks are all piled. the stars will have to align just right for that one ie: no snow, not too cold, and not busy. we'll see what happens!

this was us tonight. i haven't used this sling in ages and i honestly thought it would be way too small to put him in anymore. on the contrary! he fit in it perfectly and loved it. he was being particularly clingy and it made it a heck of a lot easier to get a few things done by freeing up my other hand. i think we might have to use it more often!

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

That's great that eliot loved the sling! i hope you manage to get all the things done that you need to! What a time to have to move.

i hate getting my eyes dilated -- I had to last month. And my kids loved those sunglasses too. :)

My sister and I felted 5 sweaters yesterday! It was fun! I've got 2 more to do today and then I've got to start cutting and sewing. I'm going to start with some tea cozies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...