Monday, December 10, 2007

almost done!

almost ready for the fair! this is the most likely set up i am going to use. i have been living with it (and so has my tolerant family) for a day or two and i think i am happy.

my boy is growing up! he is getting so big and tall.. a skinny little guy, about 22lb with his clothes on but growing none the less. he eats SO much! very busy and very proud that he can sit in chairs all on his own, especially when he can get into them by himself. there are so many stray boxes around right now he has no troubles getting into chairs. i think the hundreds of "chairs are for sitting" (as opposed to standing, jumping on, turning over, or pushing around the room) are starting to sink in? ... maybe??

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Oh your display is gorgeous!!! I hope the sale goes well!! I got some felted flowers made today to decorate a bag for my sister! :) I'm making progress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...