Tuesday, December 04, 2007

geektastic

I challenge anyone to come up with a more geeky school picture than this one...this is the picture that kevin carries around in his wallet. i think this is 5th grade, i remember trying to decide if i should take out the headgear for the picture and rationalizing that i would get in more trouble taking it out than leaving it in. hummm.. little did i know that pictures last forever. i still have glasses, and i still am geeky but at least i know better than to leave my headgear in for pictures :).

4 comments:

Heather L. said...

i was just looking through old pictures today and saw a number that looked very similar!!! :) I can't believe all the snow you have already! (i guess that's when I do like living in the Midwest, except that brown grass is not pretty). I've got to get my kids boots. The tea bags are so cute!! you'll have to take a picture of your table at the sale.

Kevin Gardella for School Committee said...

I love you for that sassy geek sheik my darlin. You always have and will pull it off with such style.
note to self: Halloween costumes for next year, come as you were.

Pam Strayer said...

On the contrary, you look adorable!

Anonymous said...

I think I still have that picture in my photo album from 1st grade! I have other crazy ones of us too, rest assured. Can't believe those days were so long ago!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...