Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jess Brown Knock Off

I fell in love with Jess Brown dolls after seeing them in Martha Stewart magazine a few months ago. So, I promptly started making my knock off version. It is pretty much an exact copy but it has been fun to figure it out as I go along. I've added some of my own little details such as the felted flower in her hair.

She has been a good way to use up some leftover fabric I have had lying around.



Her dress should be done this weekend if all goes as planned. Her whole spindly self is very cute. She is definitely staying in the family.

2 comments:

Heather L. said...

I'm so excited that you are back to blogging!!!!

Dolls hold a special place in my heart because of the fun we had making them when I was a child. I love your doll!!! And I love her felted flower!!

Heather L. said...

oh, and I forgot to say that I'm dying to paint something gray with white trim but it's not Michael's favorite...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...