Sunday, September 09, 2007

on a roll

A Little Bunny is in full swing! You will be able to find A Little Bunny creations at Ms. Lulu's in Portland, Maine. I am very excited to start sewing! If my posts are a little sporadic please forgive me. I will be posting my progress and some new creations as I go along and, of course, the usual baby pictures. Today I finished the red corduroy jacket by putting on 3 wooden buttons. I should have made Eliot the larger size. I think he will be out growing it quickly. I really like the bright red. Here is the best picture of it so far (thanks Kevin):

And a boy who loves swinging:

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

the coat looks great! I hope the sewing goes well! I'll be looking forward to seeing photos of your creations whenever you have time to post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...