Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Good bad ugly

I always show posts of the good pictures. I thought I would show some of the duds in getting to the good ones. I have learned so much about my camera over the past week, very good learning experience. Also, I have learned that I have about a 5 minute window to get a good picture before major distraction or hat removal ensues.

Today I need to run around and find some embroidery thread to finish up the QAL pants and order buttons from a new source. I have a few ideas for labels that I am kicking around and need to start working on too.

We are thinking about going up to the Common Ground Fair this weekend but I am not sure if we will be able to make it with conflicting schedules. I certainly don't want to camp out with the weather getting into the 30's and 40's at night!

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

It's fun to see the "other" pictures. :)
Guess what -- I think I can finally say for sure that baby David has a first word!!! Yeah! And the word is.... "eye". Very funny first word, but I've been trying to teach him various facial features and he loves to poke my eyes and push my nose and stick out his tongue. He opens his mouth quite wide to say "eye" -- it's pretty cute. I'm sure he and Eliot would have fun playing together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...