Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jacket

The little Red Jacket on my little model. I am still crazy about those buttons. I can't wait to start making more of these! Eliot doesn't really like to wear the hood but I am hoping he will go for it for at least one photo shoot : ). I am going to try and get a more Wintry feel in my next shoot, hopefully this weekend if the weather stays cool and sunny. I think, the usual, Fort Williams, will be the place we go. Kevin, aka baby wrangler, has Sunday off so I am crossing my fingers it works out.

Otherwise all is well. Kevin made his first pot roast last night. I think it was a good learning experience and Eliot really liked the carrots. Anything to get him to eat veggies is good I figure.

Well, have a good day everyone! I am off to sew....

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Loved the picture and those buttons really are great! Finding buttons is hard for me. I'm knitting a little cardigan for a baby and I'm worried about finding good buttons.
I hope you have a good day sewing! Watching your pictures and hearing about your work has made me get the bug to do some embroidery. I'm just trying to think of what I want to embroider. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...