Tuesday, January 22, 2008

hat model

my little hat model. this is one of those works in progress that never seem to get done but i dont want to leave half finished. it is an adult hat with some embroidery around the top. eliot was kind enough to model for me. he doesnt mind hats too much so it wasnt a big stretch. i am excited about the potential of the brick wall for future photo shoots.

i couldnt resist adding this one. his new favorite face is the scrunched up one. he has been raising his shoulders and scrunching his face while saying 'uh oh'. It comes across as more of a 'whatever' or 'oh well', usually after he has tossed something he knows he is not supposed to.

watching daddy have a shave. this made me very sentimental and wispy for my own childhood. i remember watching my dad shave and thinking it was so grown up and kind of strange.

3 comments:

Heather L. said...

yes, the brick wall is great! Eliot is looking so grown up! I love the hat.

I remember watching my Dad shave too ..... :)

Laura said...

I love the hat--it's adorable...and so is your model!

Anonymous said...

My dad used to leave for work *really* early, so he could come home earlier, and I remember sitting in the bathroom watching him shave and talking to him in the early mornings when I was little, too. (It's *still* strange, though, I have to say, this whole whisker thing.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...