Tuesday, January 15, 2008

blog break

sorry for the unannounced blog break. my energies have been spread a little thin but i am getting regrouped. we have wrapped up the loose ends at our last apartment (here on out referred to as the mistake) i got a craft table, albeit a temporary and not particularly attractive solution, but it will make a big difference in my productivity to have my sewing machine actually plugged in and on a table, and i have been training a new person at my 'real' job which is taking up a lot of my reserves. as for the crafting table, one of kevin's buddies is going to make me a table out of an old door i acquired many moons ago. im excited to see how it turns out!

the biggest news is the update of the site. above is what i decided on for the logo. it combines a few of the popular votes *thank you voters*. i am really happy with how it has turned out. pay pal is now integrated so that people can actually purchase directly from the shop. very exciting! it will probably undergo more updates as i keep assessing the functionality of the whole thing but i am pleased. check it out and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Heather L. said...

the table made out of a door sounds really nice!

You'll have to tell me what your "real" job is sometime. :)

Laura said...

The site looks terrific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...