Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.. I am back on bed/house rest. Slow going but I suppose I don't really have much else going on. It is sort of nice with the rainy weather to lounge and watch lots of movies. I started working on my Whip - up entry. I don't really like how the first one came out so I am trying to work on another one. I'll post them all in the next few days. Here is a picture of the first part of the process. I am working with stitching into paper. Here I have a photo that I am transferring the major lines onto heavier paper which I will then rework with the stitching.

I

also wish that I knew how to spin. My rabbit is shedding sooo much right now. Although, I don't think I could get enough from him to make anything. He is pretty interested in the baby these days. He likes to sit in Eliot's bouncy chair, it is very charming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

both your babes, how sweet! I still have the Six Feet Under sets in my car, give me a call.....hope your doing better and can't wait to see your whiplash....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...