Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thank you for the nice comments on my Whip Up entry. It is a good motivator.

This was the only way I could get Eliot to sleep yesterday. He was exercising his little lungs non stop until I slid him in the sling. As soon as he went in he passed right out! Today he has been a perfect little boy..taking lots of naps and eating well...maybe it was something I ate? Too much pie?

This is the awesome round baby blanket that Kirstin made for Eliot. It is so nice and bright. I have had it on him since she gave it to us. The colors seem a little off in this picture but once we get some decent light (sun) I will get a good picture with the boy wrapped up in it. You got me motivated to learn some more fancy knitting thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome blanket, I love the colors. So funny that you emailed me lost in transition. I have been reading her blog lately and was excited to hear about this "democratic school" I can't wait to see what happens. Hope its not as expensive as Quaker School. Hope your well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...