Monday, December 04, 2006

Eliot got to meet his Great Grandmother this weekend. That was a nice treat . Child rearing has changed a lot since she raised her three girls. It is a little frustrating having to explain and stand up for my choice to breastfeed sometimes. I know he is getting enough to eat because I know! Ah well, times have changed.

This has been what I have been up to mostly. Having the energy to walk around town again in short bursts is great. Eliot has been sleeping a little better lately. He has graduated to the full sized crib which should be arriving tomorrow. I don't know where it is going to fit but I am sure we will find room! We also got our first family Christmas tree today. That will be another post! I hope everyone is having a nice Holiday season so far.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...