Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The ambitious task of making diaper wipes for 1 weeks worth of diaper changes is really becoming a HUGE bore. I have cut out and pinned together about 8 yards of 8 X 8 flannel. Just a snippet there in the picture. I do like my new pinking shears, and you can see the monster ears of a creature I made for Kevin when we first started dating.

There are so many more interesting things I want to make..like a mobile and a mini quilt, cover a chair.. umm a lot to do in a few weeks. I think I have hit the wall and will just buy a stack or cloth wipes that are already made. At least I tried. Hopefully cloth goes well. I found some good recipe's for making my own diaper wipe solution. Just put it in a spray bottle and off you go.

Time to work on some more rewarding craft projects! We did do a belly cast today. That was fun. It was hard to sit still and not micro manage the process. I felt kind of like the dictator/queen in my chair telling poor Kevin how to do it. I better start learning to let go now!

Off to read about breast feeding...

2 comments:

kevin said...

Jess you always inspire me even when you are asleep. Read your blog through tonight, you are so lovely. love Your Monster

Veda said...

my goodness, those are the prettiest diaper wipes ever!
& can you give me a tip on pinking shears....I am in desperate need....where did you get yours?
Thanks for the email...it made my day, talk to you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...