Friday, September 22, 2006

I finished another project on my list last night. I covered the cushions of a rocking chair that I got from a baby shower at work. It is a fabulous glider but the cushions just don't go with my living room. I found some neat textured, olive colored fabric and basically wrapped it up like a Christmas present around the cushions and hand stitched the back to keep it together and tacked down. I need to fix one of the handles but all in all it came out pretty well. I think a bright little pillow will be nice in it.













Finished product with belly cast...looks like the bunny snuck into the picture as well..

And because I am feeling picturey here are some flowers from the farmers market. I was experimenting with the saturation levels on my camera so they are very electric looking:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...