Monday, May 06, 2013

Feeling like Spring

We have been a busy family this past week.  Two new garden beds built and ready for dirt.  I finished my garden plan and started a few late seeds.


Eliot started his first season of t ball.  He is so excited and cute about it.  He is very competitive so we have been putting a lot of emphasis on teamwork and good sportsmanship.  He certainly is fast!


Once he told the coaches he is a lefty batter he really hit well.


It is so funny to watch all the kids get distracted in the outfield.  Eliot wants to wear his uniform all the time.
This morning he told me he was ready for little league.  He would prefer it if they kept score.


Drinking iced tea now!  Yay.  Soon it will be warm enough to start making sun tea.  I can't wait.


Willow is so happy outside.  She loves to explore everything.  I have to watch her like a hawk or she will put everything in her mouth.  She definitely understands the word no but chooses not to listen.


 My happy girl.  She has such fair skin!  I'm trying to figure out why she is so red under her eyes and on her cheeks.  I'm not sure if it is the sun, sunscreen, allergies or what.  Could be teething related for all I know.  At least it doesn't bother her.  Ah that face.


1 comment:

Lisa Uotinen said...

CUTE little girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...