Monday, February 04, 2013

Wintery Skills

Willow was excited to show off her new skills this weekend.  She flips to her belly and then works really hard to do push ups.  I love when she rests her noggin and then goes for more.  Flying is the best!




She has started showing some serious stranger anxiety.  She is happy to smile and laugh at people as long as she is in the protective arms of mom or dad but she won't even let my mom hold her right now!  

We went on an outdoor adventure to the field behind our house this weekend.  Eliot made me 'claim' each patch of ice as our own like real explorers.  It was nice to get out and walk around.  I certainly have not been getting enough exercise this winter.  Thankfully it is February now and the light is slowly sneaking back into the afternoons.  I also finished my little shrug for Willow this weekend and picked up a new pair of needles and stitch markers - on to the sweater!  






1 comment:

Heather L. said...

That flying pic is the best!!!! Yes, the afternoon light is making such a huge difference! no more dark while cooking dinner which helps me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...