Thursday, June 14, 2012

Going Portable

With all of the current crafting going on I needed to make something to tote around my 'stuff'.  I have found a couple of vintage sheets at thrift stores lately and made this from the remainder from another project.  The zipper came from a yard sale box of stuff ages ago.  It is nice to have a perfect size pouch to put my dress project in with thread, 1 needle and a teeny pair of scissors.  I think having a to-go bag for each project might keep me more organized!




A small garden update.  This is basically it right now.  Pretty unambitious.  Tons of peas, some garlic I planted last fall and some perennial herbs.  I planted a box full of veggies but something ate EVERYTHING.  I don't have a whole lot of stamina to bend over right now - I was trying to think up a tube system to shoot seeds down but I don't think it would be very fruitful.

I think I am going to get some tomato seedlings and toss in a bunch of herb seeds that I bought to put in another area I dug up while I had energy and call it good for this year.  At least I will have the summer to visit the farmers markets.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...