Tuesday, June 17, 2008

weekend wrap up

my little thief. he can reach just about every surface in our house now. his newest fascination is the bottom drawer of my jewelry box. i have removed my valuables and let him have at it. he thinks he is being quite naughty but really enjoys the necklaces.

kevin's brother got married! it was in a beautiful little ocean side church. the light was so warm and radiant it really made for nice pictures.


eliot in his suit jacket. he was very patient but thankfully my..cousin in law?.. was there to help me take care of him. thank you thank you for being so attentive! he even taught eliot how to say chipmunk.
and, yours truly. i dont usually post pictures of myself but i was looking better than usual this weekend.

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Oh it looks like a fun weekend! I love that picture of you and Eliot! You both look terrific! I just love his hair too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...