Friday, June 20, 2008

beach visits

this week has been full of family and beaches. after the wedding several of kevin's immediate family rented a beach house for the week. it was a perfect location with huge picture windows all around.

the beach roses are starting to drop leaves.

i love the bright green dune grass that pops up between large stones.

kevin took this picture of a flying seagull. i think it looks like a painting.

the goal for this evening is to come up with some sort of invitation design.

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

A week at a beach house sounds wonderful! I love that picture of the dune grass. If I painted more, that photo would inspire me to paint!

Hope the invitation-designing went well! If I lived next door I sure would help with catering/flowers, anything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...