Friday, July 27, 2007


Just thought I would drop in and say have a nice weekend! Had a nice steamy hot Friday with a BBQ coming up in a few minutes. The babe is hanging out with my set of Grandparents and babbling away. He really has Mama and Dada down pat.. now if he would say it to us : ) He just wolfed down his first peach..yumm.

Lots of good crafting news to come. All kinds of things falling into place. Hopefully the higher powers are trying to tell me something.. I am a little afraid of creating a demand with no product! It is all tucked neatly (or not) in my head.. I should scan some journal pages so you can see the chaos/ thought process.

Hope you like the new banner..I think there will be some changes to the blog over the next week or so. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...