Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beach Moments

We had a really warm day yesterday at about 60 degrees so we hit the beach for a late afternoon romp.  Eliot played and ran and dodged the water while Willow slept for about an hour and a half.  Blissful after so much cold weather.  



When Willow woke up she immediately wanted to go down and check everything out.  She LOVED it!  She loved burying her hands in the sand and finding treasures.  She was not at all pleased when I had to pick her up to leave.  I was a little paranoid about small rocks so I found a nice spot where I could monitor what was being picked up.



They just love each other so much!


Eliot told me he was weary when we left.  Next time we will bring a picnic I think.  I need to get my summer bags packed for spur of the moment adventures!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great impulse, the kids seem to be having a wonderful time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...