Thursday, October 11, 2007

updates

just updated the website. i need to spruce up this blog a bit too i think, fix up the side bar and put in a new header. a little housekeeping is in order. hopefully kevin and i will be going out on a date this weekend. we havent gone out in a while..its due i think.
here is another picture of me as a wee babe. I see the similarities between me and eliot but kevin doesn't. he is biased : ) I like that old carriage, i wouldn't minded one of those when he was still immobile.

and the fabric closet that needs to be thinned. hopefully by lots of baby presents in the works.



1 comment:

Heather L. said...

At first glance, I thought that WAS Eliot! But, that's because I have only seen a few pictures of him. So, I definately see the resemblance. I love that old carriage too! Scotland was a "buggy world" and our town was filled with ALL types -- some still just like that one!
Your material closet is SO exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...