Wednesday, October 10, 2007

living room cowboy

Eliot slept all night last night! All night until 5, but hey, better than getting up 3 times! He was really cheerful and went right for the rocking horse. It is nice for me when he can be a little more independent. He was totally obsessed with a box of dental floss this morning, hopefully it bodes well for good future dental health. He carried it around with him for hours this morning. Figuring out how to maneuver onto the horse with one hand was no easy feat I tell you. And yes, I dressed my Son in pink pajamas : )

I have started working on Spring designs for A Little Bunny. I have a lot of things on my To Do list in relation to that. I am looking for a couple of more baby boutique stores to market to if anyone has any ideas. I have few but it can't hurt to get suggestions! I think if I have 3 shops I will be busy but not overwhelmed...just where I would like to be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...