Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thank you for the birthday wishes! It was spent napping and eating cheese cake.

I have finally started to take small steps outside. Walked down to the drugstore.. aka 'Meth-Lab Rite Aid' today and yesterday drove Kevin to the hardware store to get me a cable for the VCR. The library has all the best videos on tape rather than on DVD. All good until I realized I don't have the VCR controller anymore so the tracking is all wacky. Watching Saturday Night Fever with strobing color is really intense.

I have been brainstorming a lot lately and I am starting to feel better so the lack of sleep is effecting me a little less severely...plus that long nap in the middle of the afternoon. Being home and breastfeeding is giving me a lot of time to think. It is good and bad. Lots of thinking but not a lot of action. It is a big adjustment. I put all of my stuff to work on the baby quilt in one central location so that if I have 5 min here and there I can work away at it. It is a big change of perspective that is for sure. My first lesson is being learned from the little guy. It is amazing the changes that have happened just in these first few weeks! Slowing down and just being aware is nice. He is sleeping in the sling right now... I should get to work!

I will leave you with a fall picture:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...