Tuesday, October 03, 2006


No baby yet.. I have gotten the recipe for my favorite mac and cheese from my Mother to give me something to do tonight. I was going to save it for a labor project but I think I am too antsy. Unless of course I got into labor tonight.. It is from Better Homes and Gardens. I like it better without the baccon and with more cheese than they call for but either way.. YUM!

In crafty news I am almost done with the 3rd pannel of my embroidered birds/quilt project. The fourth pannel I think I will finish when I have the rest of the front pieced together. I want it to be a little more free flowing than the other 3. I am really enjoying the black and white combined with very limited color. I think I need more constraints on my projects sometimes. Too much freedom and I panic. I always do that with my photography I don't know why it ever occured to me to apply it to my crafts!

Here is Dexter's rug I made several weeks ago. He doesn't love wood floors so I figured I would give him a little spot to hang out. It is supposed to look like a dancing bunny but I have been told it looks more like a chalk outline heehee. As long as he likes it...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...