Monday, April 07, 2014

This week:

Keeping busy as usual.  We have had some nice warm days lately!  I say warm and I mean in the 50's but I'll take it.  It is great to get outside and move our bodies!  Eliot is practicing for his upcoming baseball season. He has moved up from T-Ball this year.  

I have been doing a lot of photography on the weekends.  An old friend of mine is starting a caramel business so I did a series of product shots for her.  Next up will be some editorial style shots and hopefully a fun family portrait mixed in.  


I'm following along with a photography blog taking photos thinking about particular themes.  'Form and Repitition' are the subjects this month.   It's been a nice way to take more photographs that perhaps have a connection to each other.


Another trip to the dentist for my boy.  Poor kid does not have good luck when it comes to teeth.  He is awesome about brushing, we are working on a floss routine but still winds up needing work.  He got a tooth infection and had to get a root canal!  I'm scared to think what the bill is going to be - hopefully insurance covers it.  He is so good at the dentist - just Novocain.  He didn't need sedation and was told he was better than the adults that have it done!


Another arty photo.


Here is a to-do project I have been thinking about for at least a year now.  My dad and I found this old chair.  I am meaning to recover it and refinish it.  I think it will be a nice addition to Willows room once I get it organized.  It is a very low chair, a Victorian corner chair, if I am not mistaken.  Right now it makes for a good rest for whoever is over playing darts in the 'man cave' with Kevin in the middle of the night!



And finally enjoying the twilight hours.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...