Wednesday, January 30, 2013

100% Cute

Why mess around right?  This is all about the cute (and handsome).  The fancy lights finally got pulled out of the photo closet and put to good use for this 5 minute photo shoot.  It took longer to set up than to take the pictures!  Not exactly what I had in mind for outfit or result but it was good to just do it instead of over think as I usually do.  I do love big soft lights.







P.S. I was able to rip out 3 rows of knitting without swearing once!  I was sweating bullets but managed to do it stitch by stitch and would up with the right amount of stitches on the needles and no dropped stitches along the way!  Huge for me.  Such a relief!  

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Oh I love the Willow pictures!!! Too cute!!!!

And that yellow shrug looks so beautiful! What pattern is it? I HATE ripping out -- always seems to take 5x as long. UGH! The little pants are so cute -- I love the rows of patterns you put in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...