Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our week

The reveal.

I have been trying to get a better picture of the finished rug for days. Either it is being used as a lily pad for the little frog in my house or the lighting is bad. I really like it. It is soft and squishy under foot and brightens up any corner I put it in. I can't wait to make more!

This is basically what we have been up to for a week and a half. Eliot and Kevin have been really sick and I'm trying my best to fend it off - a loosing battle I have a feeling. Between sleepless nights with everyone up coughing and sleeping all around the house, to Eliot's first course of antibiotics our house is in shambles and we are all tired.

But, on a very nice note, the weather is awesome. It was about 60 today and sunny - I went out with Eliot in the yard and did a half hazard raking up of the leaves and he put as many bugs as he could find into his bug box. I also got a few more fish for the tank. I edited several more pictures so I should have more posts up in the few days, too.


3 comments:

Heather L. said...

The rug is just beautiful!!! It reminds me of a handsewn quilt I used to have on my bed as a child.

Sorry you all are so sick, or getting sick! No fun. Rachel now has the week-long sorethroat/fever the boys had. It's taking a long time to make it through the family.

Kristi said...

I LOVE that rug ! It looks GREAT ! Thank you so much for all the wonderful swap items ! I've been walking around the house looking for the perfect spots for everything.
I hope everyone feels better soon . Make sure you drink lots of OJ :)

Heather said...

That rug is so gorgeous. Wow, I am blown away. So glad to hear that you are enjoying some beautiful weather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...