Monday, December 07, 2009

Snowing and Making

Here are the pine cones I mentioned previously. They are opening up nicely and will soon be glittered.

This is another Christmas project Eliot and I are working on together. I hate to only give you half the story but I don't want to post finished products just yet...

Watching the first 'real' snow fall. Nice and snug between couch cushions.

We went and visited Santa. Eliot was so excited. He lit the Christmas tree via the bucket of a fire engine, ladder truck. That cemented Santa as the coolest guy ever. Santa asked what he wanted - a car. What kind of car? - a convertible that goes fast. That's my boy. Make it baby blue with white wall tires and I'll drive him to preschool in style.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...