Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mushroom Hunting

A sure sign of fall around here are the plethora of mushrooms appearing. I visited the woods yesterday for a few minutes alone and wound up taking more than 50 pictures. Every where I turned a new color or type would appear. There were several I had never seen before. Truly amazing colors and saturation. My knees were certainly dirty and a lot of twigs in my hair after this trip!



This is the woods I was walking around in. I was planing to take a long walk but I didn't get more than 100 yards before finding all of these. I was crunching around so loudly I'm sure I scarred off any wildlife that might have been watching.







I have a huge backlog of pictures that I need to post. I have been photographing a lot lately and editing has taken up most of my free time. I'm working on a photography website that I will link to when I am done - probably a while!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...