Friday, August 13, 2010

A Brief Catch-Up

A quick catch up from our week. We visited Grey Animal Farm and were surprised to find that a Pow Wow was happening. There were lots of talented singers, drummers and dancers.

Eliot is a budding gardener. Or at least he doesn't mind getting dirty.

My niece's baptism was in a beautiful church in MA.

And turtles from the animal farm, all lined up on a log.

I am having some issues with my pictures uploading very grainy to blogger the past month or so. These pictures are really very crisp and nice - very annoying. I haven't figured out how to solve the problem yet but if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear it.
*ahh much better...you have to tweak the html a bit to remove the resizing done by Picassa Web. If any wants more details or how to let me know.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...