Friday, July 02, 2010

Camping at the River

We had our first camping trip with Eliot last weekend. It was a lot of fun - if not a little more crowded than we would have liked. I think we are going to try for a more rural state park next time. The river view and beach here was amazing with slow running water and rainbow trout swiming all over the place. We all had a great time exploring and wading around.

Marshmallows of course!

There was a really retro slide there too. I haven't seen a metal slide since I was in grade school. There were all kinds of old giant metal playground items. I can't believe more of us didn't come away with head traumas from these things.


I couldn't resist bringing the ttv camera.


2 comments:

Heather L. said...

such fun!! Camping in Indiana sometimes means a field divided into sites!! Talk about no privacy!!

I broke two bones in my arm and moved them out of place on just such a slide!

Kirsten Valentine Cadieux said...

So fun! I spent quite a lot of time camping with Kev as a kid, so it's excellent to see you guys out there with Eliot -- and I'm very excited to see what happens with those feathers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...