Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Bottom of the Basket

I can see the bottom of the basket! This means my 2nd rug is almost done. The rounds are nearly completed and next will be the assembly. I was hoping to get it done last weekend but I am aiming for the end of the week. This one took a little longer but it is also a bit bigger. The prospect of finishing a project is uplifting.

I found a few more sweaters at the thrift store last week including this lovely cashmere sweater for 2$. They usually mark them up pretty significantly but I got lucky this time. Now I have to decide what to do with it...it is too soft and pretty for a rug.

2 comments:

Heather L. said...

I love the buttons!!!!!

WhimWham said...

I also love the buttons on that sweater and the color. I would wear it! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...