Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter and Organizing

This is my modest little craft space. I will post a bigger view so that I can use it as a 'before' picture. I am trying to reorganize and make it a little more useful. My bins of fabric are stored under an alcove beneath the stairs and the remainder in Eliot's closet. I have big plans...

Rug two in the works. The next one I have in mind is quite different but using the same techniques. I can't wait to finish this one get started!

This is a little better image of the craft spot. It is tucked into the corner of the living room/playroom/everything room and I use the side of what used to be a fireplace mantel for my sharp things. Eliot is always eager when I turn on the sewing machine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...