Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sorry for the lack of posting lately! Happy New Year everyone. I am bad at making resolutions but maybe posting more will be one of them? I would like to resolve to get more of my craft projects done but I think I have my hands full at the moment...

It has been busy around here. My camera is still not fixed yet but Kevin ran into a friend of his that works at a studio that uses Canons so they can check the battery for me before I send it off. I have also started back at work part time. I am very grateful that they are willing to be so flexible with me but Kevin and I are still having a hard time finding babysitters to cover the few hours a week when our schedules overlap. It is a little bit stressful at the moment!

Ahh well..here are a few pictures I took before the camera died. They are from the railroad tracks I like to walk in near my Mothers house... by they way the weather here is freakishly warm but a rather gorgeous 65 degrees today!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...