Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I think I may be at the bottom of the camera problem. I think it is the battery. Kevin has a friend who works at a local photo studio so we stopped in and he borrowed my battery for the weekend to test in his camera. Nada.. no juice aparently. So... I am now going to buy a new battery in hopes that it is not the charger or something else. I could use a back up anyway. In baby news Eliot is growing by leaps and bounds. He rolled onto his side with purpose today.. I don't think it is going to be too long before he rolls over. When we were at the studio they asked if they could call us if they needed a baby model! So funny, but as Kevin said a good way to get nice pro pictures of him. On other photo news I am taking pictures at a wedding this comming summer. That is great.. I want to buy a flash kit. My crafts are still taking a back seat at the moment but I am thinking about them a great deal. I think I need to give myself small goals.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...