Thursday, June 17, 2010

week(s) in review

A catch-up post. In no particular order - you will notice he got his hair cut somewhere in the middle of these...

Because we haven't had a picture together in a while.

Putting our toes in at the beach.

Helping with baby Sasha.

Eating rhubarb pie...still some rhubarb left but I am not sure what to do with it. I made a crisp that came out well but I am trying to think of something a little more unusual. Any suggestions?

Misty water at Crescent beach.


Trying to find Northern Fly Honeysuckle with no luck. It is supposed to be a good blueberry substitute.

With Grandpa G in MA.

First time fishing! He was so excited and serious about it. I can't wait to go again.

New toy.
New dance.

And a tired out beach kid.

4 comments:

Heather L. said...

I'm dying to try rhubarb jam made with crystallized ginger. Was hoping to make it for the blog....time is crunched. Made strawberry-rhubarb jam last week.

Love the picture of you both and the fishing.

Lorena said...

http://www.rhubarbinfo.com/recipe-drink.html#index_drink_10

this drink looked interesting.

Jessica said...

Lorena,

oooo that looks great! I have everything to make it too...I think I have a project for this evening.

Heather,

Rhubarb and ginger sounds good too..I think I will add some in my next batch of crisp.

Heather said...

Looks like a lot of wonderful beachy fun

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...