Sunday, December 28, 2008

and the computer is toast

my poor neglected blog! we have been doing so much fun stuff over the past month like playing in the snow, christmas activities and family and of course in the middle of it my computer finally gives out. the good news is that it is only my video card and not the mother board which i had feared. so it is in the hands of a friend of mine who in exchange for some jeans mending is going to fix it for me. i bought kevin a lap top for christmas (which i am on now) but it hasnt been completely set up for image editing etc so its probably going to be another week at least before i get back to posting. see you soon!

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Hi Jess! Sorry about the computer, but glad that it can be fixed, and that you can access the laptop if need be.

Sounds like you all have been having fun. I'm sure it was a fun Christmas with Eliot. My kids enjoyed the day and I need to post pictures.

A Happy new Year to you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...