Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello all! Life is trying to get back to 'normal' in this neck of the woods. We still haven't gotten into our groove since the move. We keep getting sick and then it's a melt down from there. Eliot had his first major (to me) sickness over the weekend. We brought him to the on call doctor on Saturday night. He was great. He adjusted Eliot's back which made all the difference. He has Croup. So, none of us got much sleep this weekend and I had a really hard time leaving him this morning but he is definitely on the mend.

I am on the search for a good local computer repair person. If any one has any suggestions please let me know!

I wanted to share with you a new blog I found Eyes of Wonder. She is a great writer. I really enjoy reading about her and her family (of 10!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...